The pages of our site and our services are protected by copyright. Our Services content may not be copied, reproduced, sold, rented or traded for any reason. CertBy reserves the right to claim compensation for any loss or damage it may incur due to the shared reason.
• Our brand is provided solely for the purpose of promoting our services and providing information and for the commercial use of Users. Use in the opposite direction will not be allowed.
• General honesty and goodwill rules are essential in the use of the content we provide. The information provided when creating the communication request and on behalf of the communication must not contain or imitate information belonging to other natural or legal persons.
• No logo, content, visual, sound, music, design and similar interests related to the Services and the accreditation mark may not be used for commercial purposes, reflected or recorded without the prior written approval of CertBy.
• CertBy privacy and security measures and practices will be adhered to.
• In case of violation of the above principles, CertBy reserves the right to demand compensation for any loss or damage it may incur due to this reason.
The principles and obligations to which the visitors are subject are not limited to those here, and the visitors must not perform acts that are prohibited and/or constitute a crime within the scope of the legislation, and must not act contrary to the general principles and principles of law, even if it is not foreseen in the legislation.
- Intellectual Property Rights and User Content
- No Responsibility for Third Party Websites
This website contains hyperlinks to other websites received by third parties, the contents of which are unknown to CertBy. CertBy only provides access to these sites and does not accept any responsibility for their content. The availability of links to third-party websites is only to provide you with information and to compile statistics. Statements on the linked sites are not made by us. We have no explicit affiliation with any of the content on all third-party pages linked from our website (except for our corporate sites). In particular, we do not accept any responsibility for the violation or violation of the legal provisions in force on these pages by third parties. CertBy accepts no responsibility for infringement or violation of trademark law, copyright law and other intellectual property or proprietary rights on sites hyperlinked from the CertBy website. This responsibility applies to all links displayed on the certby.com website, and to any website to which the link and the visitor are directed.
- Communication, Feedback and Notification
In line with the information entered, CertBy may notify you for promotion and marketing via communication interfaces and via e-mail or other communication method to be sent to the contact address you will provide to us.